Technical Customer Service Manager (f/m)Ružomberok
- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- It’s our people that make us smart, you could be a future leader
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Great performance is rewarded: from € 1285.- gross/month on a full-time basis plus bonuses according to Collective agreement. The final salary is determined by the qualification and education of the jobholder.
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Get involved in the process of producion of innovative and useful everyday products
- Enjoy excellent benefits (e.g. health programs, Jobticket, special conditions, etc.)
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- Your safety and wellbeing is a priority to us
- We are collaborators and team players
- very good command of English
- any other language (Spanish, Polish, Czech, etc.) is an advantage
- preferably technical background (papermaking appreciated) - Master's degree in Paper Technology, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or Physics prefered
- solid technical acumen and understanding
- forward thinker who can proactively identify potential issues
- excellent communication skills (negotiating and writing)
- sales and customer orientation
- strong personal drive for quality, passion for performance
- flexibility, integrity and creative problem solving skills
- manage multiple, complex tasks and deal easily with pressure on a day to day basis
Responsible for the development of products and communication with customers and within the MONDI group.
Main job responsibilities:
To lead product quality development within approved product portfolio.
To follow customer´s questions and requests related to quality of respective product.
To provide information service concerning technical parameters of our products in co-operation with BDM (Sales manager).
To ensure elaboration of statements for customers concerning quality and technical parameters of our products.
To be in regular contact with Sales Offices / Sales Agents/ directly served clients to ensure proper product quality related information flow and feedback, including customer´s visits.
To co-operate with quality department in creation of new company standards within the meaning of TOP no. 5.2, sending out standards to the customer.
To handle claims/complaints with a customer, support BDM in complaints and claim handling.
To immediately investigate root causes and circumstances which the claim at the customer originated from.
To inform about the claim results and possible remedies the appropriate BDM
To prepare documents for assessing claims for a meeting of the Company´s management including update of respective statistic files.
To co-operate on preparation of corrective action for respective claim/complain with the appropriate mill department (Production, Customer Service, Logistics,..).
To participate in professional events within Mondi group and concerning respective product dedicated to innovations in paper production technology and packing technique.
To follow regularly of technical parameters of produced orders both current and trial ones.
To update and distribution sales manual.
To participate actively on group product quality related projects.
To actively participate on new product developments.
Other responsibilities include:
Leading, managing and motivating staff members subordinated to them towards achieving the set objectives.
Planning, organising and reviewing the work of their subordinates.
Regularly evaluating the work of their team and providing feedback.
Actively supporting further growth and development of their subordinates.
Occupational Health and Safety and Environment Protection.
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Apply now and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.