Deputy Partial Project Leader
Responsibilities include supervising, monitoring, controlling & reporting on:
- cost, schedule, progress, safety and quality
- the preparation of requests for quotation, procurement meetings with vendors & contractors, preparation of contract technical annexes, evaluation of tenders, recommending final selections
- the checking and approving of invoices
- the engineering works of consultants and vendors
- the equipment & material delivery of vendors
- the site construction, installation, check-out, commissioning, start-up, training, turn over, performance testing and acceptance of the plant
- the contractual obligations of the vendors and contractors
- the project team staff and indirectly the vendor, consultant and contractor site staff including their work, safety and environmental protection performance,
- other duties as assigned.
Information about the selection process
- Employment will be by two-year contract with a 3-month probation period with two-week notice, otherwise 3 month notice from either side, term extendable by mutual agreement. Two days paid vacation accrued per month. Paid Slovak statutory holidays. No paid overtime. Standard 40-hour work week with reasonable requirement & adjustment for after hours and weekend work depending upon project requirements. 70% office work, 30% construction site work, all within the boundaries of an industrial plant.
Candidates with education suit the position
- University education (Master's degree)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- Project management skills/experience.
- High level of independence in negotiation and teamwork.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards